Executive - Client Services
Headquartered in Dubai, UAE, The First Group is a dynamic, integrated global property developer with a fast-growing portfolio of upscale hotels, residential properties, F&B brands and real estate asset management services. Since our launch in 2005, we have carved a highly successful niche offering unrivalled property investment opportunities in high-growth markets to clients from more than 70 countries worldwide.
We were among the first developers to identify the tremendous potential in providing private investors the opportunity to purchase hotel guestrooms, suites and serviced apartments in our collection of upscale properties located in highly popular locations across Dubai. We back up our success with a list of International Property awards along with strategic partnerships with companies such as Wyndham Hotel group, Millennium Hotels, Emirates Airlines and Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts.
To successful candidates, we offer a diverse progressive corporate working environment with clear growth potential along with award winning sales & marketing tools, a state of the art showroom featuring Dubai’s only virtual helicopter tour and endorsements from a number of international sporting celebrities.
- Constantly sell and resell the benefits of investment in TFG products.
- Build and Maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Strive to reduce Client cancellation rates.
- Confirmation of new sales & constant client consolidation.
- Management of funds collected according to target.
- Collecting monies ahead of schedule.
- Control client’s profile, funds allocation, and constant update of CRM.
Behavioral Competencies required:
- Outgoing, cheerful, good Listener, clear speaking and self organised.
- Target-oriented with an ability to work under pressure.
- Highly driven, task orientated with a winning attitude.
- High level of responsibility.
- Adaptive, persistent.
- Good time & task management skills.
- Must Speak Arabic, French & English
- Excellent Sales skills
- Good communications skills
- Business correspondence skills
- PC user (Microsoft Office package)