UAE & Saudi New Business Finance Manager
|Job type||Full time|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
|United Arab Emirates|
Microsoft Customer and Partner Solutions Finance is driving shareholder value in 54 subsidiaries and carries the local accountability for the financials, statutory and compliance matters across all Microsoft commercial segments and products. The strategy is to:
* Land the company vision around the transformation of our business and customer success in the subsidiaries and externally.
* Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is gaining market share and driving consumption with an industry and workload perspective.
* Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way.
* Empower, inspire and care for our people to lead and be a part of high performing impactful teams where every individual can be themselves and find opportunities for their career development.
Microsoft UAE & the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are two subsidiaries within the Middle East and Africa Area. The UAE and Saudi Hub Finance team covers both markets and works closely with the Middle East and Africa Area Leadership and Finance team as well as EMEA and WW communities. Microsoft is a key enabler of the market IT growth through solid partnership with Governments, Enterprise, small and medium businesses as well as IT partners in the region. The Hub Finance team has the responsibility to partner with sales and marketing teams as well as supporting Microsoft legal entities within the Region. Microsoft Finance is a truly global finance team and you will be part of a broader WW New Business Finance community focused on making each other great and building on each other.
Both subsidiaries and have close collaboration with the Hub Finance team to maximize compliant, sustainable growth in the UAE and Saudi Arabia.
The successful candidate will be focused on driving Cloud New Business growth across all segments: Field Revenue Accountability (FRA), Total Azure Commitment (TAC) and Customer Adds, from an overall Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) perspective. Do this by:
- Identifying white space opportunities and leading subsidiary long-range growth plans
- Building product and segment deep analytics and actionable insights with a solution lens
- Developing and coordinating actions, investments and initiatives until the opportunities have landed and services are consumed
- Removing blockers as they pertain to the new growth initiatives being pursued
- Provide Compete and leverage Industry analytics to assess and prioritize market opportunities and threats
- Support Specialized Technical Unit Leads directly around financial ROB for STU/Investments requests/Customer engagements/Overall STU ROI/Compliance
- Provide area/country-level insights in customer trends, workloads, solutions. engage relevant stakeholders to drive action.
- Drive business led compliance culture across segments and strategic initiatives
- Participate in Area/WW NB communities, contribute to projects, share and learn from WW best practices.
Key Indicators of success:
- Data analysis and insights that enable New Business growth across the three clouds (in partnership with Enterprise, CSA, and AHQ EG Controllers)
- Compete and Industry analytics
- Country customer and market trend assessments, translated into specific opportunities and actions
- Country/Industry growth plans
- Business Partner and Colleague Feedback
- bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics, data science, or related field and 4+ years of post-graduate financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
- or master's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, economics, data science, or related field and 2+ years of post-graduate financial analysis, accounting, controllership, or finance work experience
- or equivalent experience
- preferred 3+ years of relevant finance work experience with clear progression and advancement. multinational and multi-product/segment finance experience preferred. familiarity with controls & compliance for risk management preferred.
- excellent written and verbal communications, advanced excel skills preferred with machine learning/bot development experience
- thorough and detailed oriented, while summarizing analysis to drive broader business context and insight
- comfortable handling ambiguity and uncertainty in a business that evolves at fast pace
- able to manage multiple work streams and prioritize as needed
- strong partnering capabilities, collaborative and inclusive when working with others
- synthe and communicate analyses provide insight to senior leaders and business partners
- fluent in english
Added 1 month ago